Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- National School Choice rally, surplus auction and Huntsville desegregation
- Same sex marriage ban still in place, Tuscaloosa celebrates Deontay Wilder
- Girl Scout Cookies, Obamacare, Hospital Shutdown
- Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore Speaks Out on Same Sex Marriage Ruling
Wed August 7, 2013
Bezos' Resources Could Go A Long Way For 'The Post'
Originally published on Wed August 7, 2013 8:41 am
News that Jeff Bezos, the founder and CEO of Amazon, is buying The Washington Post for $250 million took many in the news media and publishing industries by surprise. For more insight into Bezos, David Greene talks to BusinessWeek senior writer Brad Stone. He is the author of an upcoming book: The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon.