Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Mon May 5, 2014
Best Regularly Scheduled Newscast-- Alabama Public Radio
The morning of August 14, 2013, a UPS cargo jet crashed landed just short of the runway at Birmingham/Shuttlesworth International Airport. Alabama Public Radio newscaster Ryan Vasquez brought our listeners the latest on the investigation, as well as the evacuation of the State Attorney General's office due to suspicious white powder found inside an envelope. Victims of Alabama's on-going drought also face a deadline to apply for relief from the Small Business Administration.