Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
APR News Reports
Tue January 10, 2012
BCS Showdown: Alabama wins 14th title
New Orleans, Louisiana – Alabama Public Radio was at the Mercedes Benz Superdome for the Crimson Tide's pasting of the Louisiana State University Tigers. Bama won the BCS National Championship decisively with a score of twenty one to zero. APR's Pat Duggins gathered reaction from former Tide players including Greg McElroy, quarterback of Alabama's 2010 BCS title winning team--and Fred Sington, who was recruited by Coach Bear Bryant in 1958.