Most Active Stories
- Auto workers petition to block UAW, 2015 red snapper season and Cycling League state championship
- Restraining order against Lear Corp, First Lady at Tuskegee and Tallapoosa County tax vote
- Red Snapper Season, Alabama High School Cycling League
- Where Poor Kids Grow Up Makes A Huge Difference
- Texas Governor Deploys State Guard To Stave Off Obama Takeover
APR News Reports
Mon January 9, 2012
BCS College Football Championship: "Remembering 1992"
Tuscaloosa, Alabama – The Alabama Crimson Tide is facing the Louisiana State University Tigers for the BCS College Football Championship in New Orleans. This year also marks the 20th anniversary of Alabama's 1992 championship season, when the team beat Miami at the Louisiana Superdome. The Crystal Football trophy was presented by the Bowl Coalition, which preceded the BCS. Alabama Public Radio's Pat Duggins reports a lot of fans are making a lot of comparisons this year to the 1992 team.