Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Sat June 14, 2014
Author Reveals Imagined Pop Icons' Letters In 'Dear Luke'
Originally published on Sat June 14, 2014 11:12 am
Dear Luke, We Need To Talk. Darth is a fictitious compilation of notes and letters by some of popular culture's beloved characters. NPR's Scott Simon speaks with its author, John Moe.