Most Active Stories
- Equality in Alabama? Same-Sex Marriage Reactions
- Alabama Universities Receive Accreditation Warning
- Same-Sex Marriage couples having trouble getting marriage licenses, Veteran honored in Sylacauga
- Alabama's Reaction to U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on Same Sex Marriage, Child Care sickness suits
- Tama the Stationmaster Cat
Mon September 16, 2013
Auburn Trustees Approve Budget of $1.054 Billion
The Auburn University Board of Trustees has approved a 2014 budget of $1.054 billion.
The Opelika-Auburn News reports (http://bit.ly/15xghAz) that the board approved the budget at its regular meeting on Friday.
The budget is broken up into three parts: Auburn's main campus, Auburn University at Montgomery, the Alabama Agricultural Experiment Station and the Alabama Cooperative Extension System.
Auburn University's main campus receives the bulk of the budget, with 80.7 percent or $851 million.
Information from: Opelika-Auburn News, http://www.oanow.com/