Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Mon September 16, 2013
Auburn Trustees Approve Budget of $1.054 Billion
The Auburn University Board of Trustees has approved a 2014 budget of $1.054 billion.
The Opelika-Auburn News reports (http://bit.ly/15xghAz) that the board approved the budget at its regular meeting on Friday.
The budget is broken up into three parts: Auburn's main campus, Auburn University at Montgomery, the Alabama Agricultural Experiment Station and the Alabama Cooperative Extension System.
Auburn University's main campus receives the bulk of the budget, with 80.7 percent or $851 million.
Information from: Opelika-Auburn News, http://www.oanow.com/