Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
Mon September 16, 2013
Auburn Trustees Approve Budget of $1.054 Billion
The Auburn University Board of Trustees has approved a 2014 budget of $1.054 billion.
The Opelika-Auburn News reports (http://bit.ly/15xghAz) that the board approved the budget at its regular meeting on Friday.
The budget is broken up into three parts: Auburn's main campus, Auburn University at Montgomery, the Alabama Agricultural Experiment Station and the Alabama Cooperative Extension System.
Auburn University's main campus receives the bulk of the budget, with 80.7 percent or $851 million.
Information from: Opelika-Auburn News, http://www.oanow.com/