Most Active Stories
- Auto workers petition to block UAW, 2015 red snapper season and Cycling League state championship
- Restraining order against Lear Corp, First Lady at Tuskegee and Tallapoosa County tax vote
- Gambling bill hearing, potential mental health cuts and Alzheimer's research
- Red Snapper Season, Alabama High School Cycling League
- Where Poor Kids Grow Up Makes A Huge Difference
Mon September 16, 2013
Auburn Trustees Approve Budget of $1.054 Billion
The Auburn University Board of Trustees has approved a 2014 budget of $1.054 billion.
The Opelika-Auburn News reports (http://bit.ly/15xghAz) that the board approved the budget at its regular meeting on Friday.
The budget is broken up into three parts: Auburn's main campus, Auburn University at Montgomery, the Alabama Agricultural Experiment Station and the Alabama Cooperative Extension System.
Auburn University's main campus receives the bulk of the budget, with 80.7 percent or $851 million.
Information from: Opelika-Auburn News, http://www.oanow.com/