Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Mon September 16, 2013
Auburn Trustees Approve Budget of $1.054 Billion
The Auburn University Board of Trustees has approved a 2014 budget of $1.054 billion.
The Opelika-Auburn News reports (http://bit.ly/15xghAz) that the board approved the budget at its regular meeting on Friday.
The budget is broken up into three parts: Auburn's main campus, Auburn University at Montgomery, the Alabama Agricultural Experiment Station and the Alabama Cooperative Extension System.
Auburn University's main campus receives the bulk of the budget, with 80.7 percent or $851 million.
Information from: Opelika-Auburn News, http://www.oanow.com/