Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Tue July 10, 2012
APR Presents: July 6
Chimps. Bonobos. Humans. We're all great apes, but that doesn't mean we're one happy family. This hour of Radiolab: stories of trying to live together. A chimp named Lucy teaches us the ups adn downs of growing up human, and a visit to The Great Ape Trust in Des Moines, Iowa highlights some of the basics of bonobo culture. (Be careful, they bite!)
This program was originally produced in 2010. For more information, visit the website: http://www.radiolab.org/2010/feb/19/