Most Active Stories
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- APR Civil War Coverage Nominated for 2 National Murrow Awards
- Sylacauga Blue Bell plant closes, marijuana bill dead and Battle of Selma
- College board bill stalls, lawmakers' "attack on women" and UA filmmaker headed to Cannes
This American Life
Fri July 5, 2013
APR Presents: July 5th
The truly incredible story of a guy named Kirk Johnson who started a list of hundreds of Iraqis who needed to get out of their country. They were getting death threats, and he was their only hope. Only 26 and living in his aunt's basement, he had no idea what to do. How Kirk kind of succeeded spectacularly and failed spectacularly at the same time.
APR Presents airs Fridays at 7:00 p.m.