Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
This American Life
Fri January 18, 2013
APR Presents: January 18th
Calamari is on one side of the plate, sliced hog rectums are on the other. Which is which? We got a tip about a pork plant selling pig's intestines as fake calamari, and decided to investigate ... with a taste test. In another story, military vets and victims of urban violence share parallel trauma.