Most Active Stories
- Auto workers petition to block UAW, 2015 red snapper season and Cycling League state championship
- Gambling bill hearing, potential mental health cuts and Alzheimer's research
- Restraining order against Lear Corp, First Lady at Tuskegee and Tallapoosa County tax vote
- Red Snapper Season, Alabama High School Cycling League
- Where Poor Kids Grow Up Makes A Huge Difference
Alabama Probate Judges Association
Thu February 21, 2013
Alabama Probate Judges Elect New President
The Alabama Probate Judges Association has a new president.
Members of the organization elected Judge Alan King of Jefferson County to the position.
King previously served as treasurer, secretary and vice president of the group.
King won a third term as Jefferson County probate judge in November.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.