Most Active Stories
- Auto workers petition to block UAW, 2015 red snapper season and Cycling League state championship
- Restraining order against Lear Corp, First Lady at Tuskegee and Tallapoosa County tax vote
- Red Snapper Season, Alabama High School Cycling League
- Where Poor Kids Grow Up Makes A Huge Difference
- Texas Governor Deploys State Guard To Stave Off Obama Takeover
The Economy Project
Fri September 18, 2009
Is Alabama an Example of What's Wrong with Health Insurance?
By Alisa Beckwith-Ayllitath, Ryan Vasquez, Brandon Hollingsworth - APR News
Tuscaloosa, AL – In his address to Congress last week. President Obama singled out Alabama as a state where health insurance reform is needed. It was the only state he mentioned by name. Is Alabama the poster child of health insurance market problems? This week, APR News tries to find out. Alisa Beckwith-Aylliath has the story.
Disclosure note: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama is an Alabama Public Radio programming underwriter.