Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Tue November 20, 2012
Ala. Ranks Third In Credit Card Delinquency Rates
A leading national credit rating agency ranks Alabama third in the nation in terms of credit card delinquency.
TransUnion ranks Alabama's credit card delinquency rates lower than only Mississippi and West Virginia.
The state's third-quarter rate of 1.04 percent is higher than the national average of .75 percent.
Three dozen states saw an increase in delinquency rates, while rates dropped in nine states and the District of Columbia.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.