Most Active Stories
- Auto workers petition to block UAW, 2015 red snapper season and Cycling League state championship
- Restraining order against Lear Corp, First Lady at Tuskegee and Tallapoosa County tax vote
- Gambling bill hearing, potential mental health cuts and Alzheimer's research
- Red Snapper Season, Alabama High School Cycling League
- Where Poor Kids Grow Up Makes A Huge Difference
Tue November 20, 2012
Ala. Ranks Third In Credit Card Delinquency Rates
A leading national credit rating agency ranks Alabama third in the nation in terms of credit card delinquency.
TransUnion ranks Alabama's credit card delinquency rates lower than only Mississippi and West Virginia.
The state's third-quarter rate of 1.04 percent is higher than the national average of .75 percent.
Three dozen states saw an increase in delinquency rates, while rates dropped in nine states and the District of Columbia.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.