Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Baldwin County anti-bullying
Fri February 1, 2013
Ala. Officials Form Anti-Bullying Initiative
The Baldwin County District Attorney's office has partnered with the Baldwin County Public School System to launch a comprehensive anti-bullying initiative.
District Attorney Hallie Dixon says research shows about half of all children experience bullying at some point in their educational careers, and many are repeatedly targeted.
The initiative is aimed at raising awareness, crafting tools for bullying prevention and reporting methods and helping to generate a community-wide response to bullying.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.
Business & Education