Most Active Stories
- Siegelman Denied New Trial, Mental Health Budget Concerns
- Layoffs for Alabama Workers, Solar Sail Set to Launch
- Granade Issues Same-Sex Ruling, Busy Travel Weekend Expected
- Biden comments on civil rights and Selma, Bloody Sunday anniversary, Montgomery music premiere
- Historian Says Don't 'Sanitize' How Our Government Created Ghettos
Baldwin County anti-bullying
Fri February 1, 2013
Ala. Officials Form Anti-Bullying Initiative
The Baldwin County District Attorney's office has partnered with the Baldwin County Public School System to launch a comprehensive anti-bullying initiative.
District Attorney Hallie Dixon says research shows about half of all children experience bullying at some point in their educational careers, and many are repeatedly targeted.
The initiative is aimed at raising awareness, crafting tools for bullying prevention and reporting methods and helping to generate a community-wide response to bullying.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.
Business & Education