Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Baldwin County anti-bullying
Fri February 1, 2013
Ala. Officials Form Anti-Bullying Initiative
The Baldwin County District Attorney's office has partnered with the Baldwin County Public School System to launch a comprehensive anti-bullying initiative.
District Attorney Hallie Dixon says research shows about half of all children experience bullying at some point in their educational careers, and many are repeatedly targeted.
The initiative is aimed at raising awareness, crafting tools for bullying prevention and reporting methods and helping to generate a community-wide response to bullying.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.
Business & Education