Most Active Stories
- Updated: Future of Wind Power in Alabama at a Defining Moment
- Adapted Athletics in Alabama Part 1: The Rolling Tide
- Understanding How Employers May Change Your Retirement Fund
- Hard Times at the Mill: International Paper to Close Courtland Facility
- Bill Would Allow Loaded Guns in Cars Without Concealed Carry Permit
Baldwin County anti-bullying
Fri February 1, 2013
Ala. Officials Form Anti-Bullying Initiative
The Baldwin County District Attorney's office has partnered with the Baldwin County Public School System to launch a comprehensive anti-bullying initiative.
District Attorney Hallie Dixon says research shows about half of all children experience bullying at some point in their educational careers, and many are repeatedly targeted.
The initiative is aimed at raising awareness, crafting tools for bullying prevention and reporting methods and helping to generate a community-wide response to bullying.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.
Business & Education