Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
National Security Board
Mon November 4, 2013
Ala. Military Counsel To Serve On Nonprofit Board
Auburn University officials say the school's senior counsel for national security, cyber programs and military affairs has been named to the advisory board of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance.
In a release Monday, officials said retired Army Lt. Gen. Ronald Burgess Jr. will serve a one-year term in the position. INSA officials say the organization is a nonprofit working to develop solutions to the country's national security issues.
The group's more than 1,000 members include current and former intelligence, military and government agency officials.
Auburn officials say members of the group's board have experience with the National Security Agency, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Department of State and other federal organizations.