Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
APR News Reports
Fri April 27, 2012
The 4/27 Tornadoes--Emotional Impact
By Maggie Martin
Tuscaloosa, AL – Today marks one year since the tornadoes that tore through parts of Alabama, including Tuscaloosa. Many storm victims have rebuilt their homes and businesses. But, for some Alabamians, the emotional impact of the storms happens over and over again every day. Alabama Public Radio's Maggie Martin reports on how survivors continue to cope one year later.