Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Auto workers petition to block UAW, 2015 red snapper season and Cycling League state championship
- College board bill stalls, lawmakers' "attack on women" and UA filmmaker headed to Cannes
- Charges Dropped on UA's Jones, Planned Parenthood attacks, Bo Bikes Bama
- Be Kind to Animals Week 1915-2015
- Dazzling Trumpeter Rolf Smedvig Dies Suddenly
Tracy Samilton covers the auto beat for Michigan Radio. She has worked for the station for 12 years, and started out as an intern before becoming a part-time and, later, a full-time reporter. Tracy's reports on the auto industry can frequently be heard on Morning Edition and All Things Considered, as well as on Michigan Radio. She considers her coverage of the landmark lawsuit against the University of Michigan for its use of affirmative action a highlight of her reporting career.
Tracy graduated from the University of Michigan with a degree in English Literature. Before beginning her journalism career, she spent time working as a legal assistant at various firms in the Ann Arbor area.