Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- College board bill stalls, lawmakers' "attack on women" and UA filmmaker headed to Cannes
- Sylacauga Blue Bell plant closes, marijuana bill dead and Battle of Selma
- Dazzling Trumpeter Rolf Smedvig Dies Suddenly
Geoff Nunberg is the linguist contributor on NPR's Fresh Air with Terry Gross.
He teaches at the School of Information at the University of California at Berkeley and is the author of The Way We Talk Now, Going Nucular, Talking Right and The Years of Talking Dangerously. His most recent book is Ascent of the A-Word. His website is www.geoffreynunberg.com.