Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- APR Civil War Coverage Nominated for 2 National Murrow Awards
- Sylacauga Blue Bell plant closes, marijuana bill dead and Battle of Selma
- College board bill stalls, lawmakers' "attack on women" and UA filmmaker headed to Cannes
David Edelstein is a film critic for New York magazine and for NPR's Fresh Air, and an occasional commentator on film for CBS Sunday Morning. He has also written film criticism for the Village Voice, The New York Post, and Rolling Stone, and is a frequent contributor to the New York Times' Arts & Leisure section.
A member of the National Society of Film Critics, he is the author of the play Blaming Mom, and the co-author of Shooting to Kill (with producer Christine Vachon).