Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Equality in Alabama? Same-Sex Marriage Reactions
- Same-Sex Marriage couples having trouble getting marriage licenses, Veteran honored in Sylacauga
- Alabama's Reaction to U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on Same Sex Marriage, Child Care sickness suits
- Alabama Governor Robert Bentley releases statement on gay marriage ruling
- Granade Clarifies Ruling, Birmingham to Remove Confederate Monument
Barbara joined the staff of Alabama Public radio in September 2012 as the Underwriting Account Executive and Community Liaison for the WHIL listening area. Her background is in commercial radio and television with over 25 years in the industry; providing good insights into the differences in the public and private sectors. These insights that are of great value when presenting the benefits of Alabama Public radio to prospective underwriters. She was also actively involved in community organizations in Tuscaloosa and served on the Board of Directors for Christmas in April and the Homebuilders Association of Tuscaloosa.
Barbara and her husband John now reside in Daphne on the Eastern shore of Mobile Bay, where she is a member of the Baldwin Business Council and Mobile and Eastern Shore Chambers of Commerce.
Beginning February 2015, Barbara will be handling all Underwriting accounts following the retirement of APR's Development Director, Kathy Henslee.